OnStage 21 Dance Class
Every Second and Fourth Saturday of each month from 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The purpose of the class is to provide:
• A monthly opportunity to learn fun dance moves that can be used as a bridge that lessens the divide between peers with and without a diagnosis.
• An opportunity to enforce social cues regarding personal space and physical interaction in a dance/social environment.
• A means to further build self-confidence.
• A wonderful way to stay active and healthy.
Each class is structured into 3 parts:
• Warm-up (light stretching, cardio)
• Dance instruction (basic moves, music identification, movement recognition, choreography)
• FreeStyle dance
Must register to participate.