2018 Disneyland Resort Community Involvement Program
Individuals with Down syndrome registered with DSALA may request an order form from The 2018 Disneyland Community Involvement Program. DSALA Members may purchase up to 6 tickets for their party. Due to the high volume of requests, we are only able to assist our DSALA families. DSALA provides a liaison service to our community and does not provide tickets or codes to our consumers to purchase tickets. The Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles assists families in Los Angeles County.
Please read carefully
- Complete your request by September 15, 2017 to receive a code from The Disneyland Resort Community Involvement Program. DSALA will not take requests following that date.
- You must register to participate
- Purchase codes will be sent via email to each individual mid November 2017.
- Tickets are for the guests with disabilities and their immediate family members or caregivers only.
- Only one order per household. Duplicate email addresses will not be accepted and will result in an automatic removal from a Client List.
- PO Box address, duplicate physical addresses will not be accepted. Please specify apartment/unit number if individual client lives in apartment complex or multi-household facility.
- The Disneyland Resort and The Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses or emails lost in junk/spam folders. To avoid any lost or undelivered emails, please add this email address, along with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, DLR.CIP.Ticket.Services@disney.com and DLR.Corporate.Citizenship@disney.com to your contacts and safe senders list and also check your spam folders
- All contact information must be correct in order to participate.
- You must have a unique email address; duplicate email addresses will receive only one code.
- DSALA will not be able to receive the emails in the office and mail out forms this year. Please create an email address if you don’t have one.
- Families on the List are not guaranteed tickets. Supply is limited and sold on a first come, first served basis. To ensure your are eligible to purchase tickets, please be sure to submit your completed order as soon as you receive your unique code.
-DSALA reserves the right to omit any requests, if unable to verify that it meets the criteria to participate in Disneyland Resort Community Involvement.
- Families who registered will receive an email with their online store access code on either November 13 or 14, 2017. Tickets will go on sale on Wednesday, November 15. Tickets are not guaranteed and are available on a first come, first served basis.
2018 Ticket Prices:
$59.00 each (ages 3 and over) for a 1-Day, 1-Park Ticket to visit either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park on the same day
$88.00 each (ages 3 and over) for a 1-Day Park Hopper Ticket to visit both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park on the same day
Parking is included in the ticket price
Each ticket includes a $2 service fee (already included in the ticket cost). The $2 service fee will not be refunded on unused tickets.
2018 Program Weeks:
January 9, 2018 – January 11, 2018 (Tuesday – Thursday)*
January 16, 2018 – January 20, 2018 (Tuesday – Saturday)*
January 21, 2018 – January 25, 2018 (Sunday – Thursday)*
January 29, 2018 – February 3, 2018 (Monday – Saturday)*
February 5, 2018 – February 10, 2018 (Monday – Saturday)*
February 12, 2018 – February 17, 2018 (Monday – Saturday)*
February 18, 2018 – February 21, 2018 (Sunday – Wednesday)*
* Block out dates include: 1/12, 1/13, 1/14, 1/15, 1/26, 1/27, 1/28, 2/4, 2/11, 2/20, 2/22, 2/23, 2/24. Dates are subject to change without notice.
Ticket Purchase Process:
Families will purchase tickets using an online ordering process. The ticket order will be processed and the e-Tickets will be sent via email. Once a week is sold out, no additional orders will be processed for that week. Tickets cannot be exchanged or extended past their expiration date and are only valid during the selected week.
• One email will be sent to each family on the List with a one-time purchase code to purchase a maximum of six tickets per household
• Families will receive Disney’s eTickets via email
• Acceptable forms of payment for individual orders include credit card and Disney gift card (no cash or checks)